Google Drive & Zenkit To Do
Access your Google Drive from Zenkit To Do directly so you can quickly attach files to items.
About Google Drive
Google Drive is a collaborative cloud-based file sharing system.
Connect Google Drive and Zenkit To Do
- Sign up for a Google account to get access to Google Drive.
- Create a file field in the Zenkit To Do collection you’d like to add files to.
- Click “Add a file…” in the detail panel of the item you’re attaching it to.
- Choose Google Drive from the list of options in the upload popup.
- Choose a file from your Google Drive then click ‘Select’.
- Your Google Drive file will appear in the list of attached files on the item.
This integration is supported by Zenkit. If you experience any problems, please contact us.