SuperSaaS & Zenkit To Do
Connect your Zenkit To Do and SuperSaaS accounts
In order to improve your workflow, do you use SuperSaaS for easy appointments scheduling and Zenkit To Do for task tracking purpose? It can be tedious and time consuming to manually transfer scheduling data to Zenkit To Do. With the help of our Zapier integration, you can easily send new SuperSaaS appointments to a specific Zenkit collection. From now on, you will never miss any new appointments in your Zenkit to-dos ever again!
About SuperSaaS: Online Appointment Scheduling
SuperSaaS is an easy to use, flexible and customizable online appointments scheduling system. Some of the key features of SuperSaaS include the ability to send automated reminders, accept online payments, sync with external calendars, control access to the schedule and integration with your favorite software & apps. Sign up for your free trial plan to explore how SuperSaaS can bring efficiency to your business: https://www.supersaas.com/accounts/new.
About Zenkit To Do: Online Task Management
Zenkit To do is a task list app designed to simplify your daily task management. With a beautiful, intuitive design, smart lists, reminders, and more, it enables you to collaborate with your team, family, and friends, wherever you are. Zenkit To Do is available online and from the App Store and Play Store.
As part of the Zenkit Suite family, Zenkit To Do integrates seamlessly with all other Zenkit apps. For more information, visit: https://zenkit.com/todo.
How to connect SuperSaaS and Zenkit To Do?
- Sign up for a Zapier account to get access to Zapier.
- Create an account with SuperSaaS.
- Log into Zapier and go to the Zenkit + SuperSaaS Zapbook to find Zap templates.
- Or choose to create your own Zenkit and SuperSaaS integration by selecting them when you create a zap.
Who will benefit from this SuperSaaS and Zenkit To Do integration?
- People who don’t want to miss yet another appointments due to separate tools not being kept in sync
- People who feel frustrated with manually copying and pasting scheduled appointments to update their to-do list