SuperSaaS & Zenkit
Connect your Zenkit and SuperSaaS accounts
In order to improve your workflow, do you use SuperSaaS for easy appointments scheduling and Zenkit for task tracking and project management? It can be tedious and time consuming to manually transfer scheduling data to Zenkit. With the help of our Zapier integration, you can easily send new SuperSaaS appointments to a specific Zenkit collection. From now on, you will never miss any new appointments in your Zenkit to-dos ever again!
About SuperSaaS: Online Appointment Scheduling
SuperSaaS is an easy to use, flexible and customizable online appointments scheduling system. Some of the key features of SuperSaaS include the ability to send automated reminders, accept online payments, sync with external calendars, control access to the schedule and integration with your favorite software & apps. Sign up for your free trial plan to explore how SuperSaaS can bring efficiency to your business: https://www.supersaas.com/accounts/new.
About Zenkit: Online Project Management
Zenkit is a user-friendly, collaborative tool for project management, database building, and more. It allows you to switch views (table, to-do list, Kanban, calendar, and mind map) in one click. You can share your work online with published and embedded collections, and build integrations with our documented API. Zenkit is flexible enough to fit any workflow and powerful enough to run your business on. Create your free account: https://zenkit.com/register.
How to connect SuperSaaS and Zenkit?
- Sign up for a Zapier account to get access to Zapier.
- Create an account with SuperSaaS.
- Log into Zapier and go to the Zenkit + SuperSaaS Zapbook to find Zap templates.
- Or choose to create your own Zenkit and SuperSaaS integration by selecting them when you create a zap.
Who will benefit from this SuperSaaS and Zenkit integration?
- People who don’t want to miss yet another appointments due to separate tools not being kept in sync
- People who feel frustrated with manually copying and pasting scheduled appointments to update their to-do list