Google Drive and Zenkit Projects
Access your Google Drive from Zenkit Projects directly so you can quickly attach files to items.
About Google Drive
Google Drive is a collaborative cloud-based file sharing system.
Connect Google Drive and Zenkit Projects
- Sign up for a Google account to get access to Google Drive.
- Sign up for a Zenkit Projects account.
- Click “Attachments” in the detail panel of the task you’re attaching it to.
- Choose Google Drive from the list of options in the upload popup.
- Choose a file from your Google Drive then click ‘Select’.
- Your Google Drive file will appear in the list of attached files on the item.
This integration is supported by Zenkit. If you experience any problems, please contact us.