Bookafy & Zenkit
Connect your Zenkit and Bookafy accounts
If you’re already using Bookafy for online appointment scheduling and Zenkit for task tracking, then an integration could be just what you’re looking for. It can help you avoid losing data from manual transfers as well as save you time and effort.
With the help of our Zapier integration, you can easily send new Bookafy appointments to a specific Zenkit collection. You will never miss any new appointments in your Zenkit to-do list ever again!
About Bookafy: Online Scheduling Software
Bookafy is an online scheduling software which provides beautiful appointment booking experiences with features such as confirmations, reminders, integrations, and payments. Bookafy offers users an easy and new way to book appointments for services that include professional, software demos, financial, and health and beauty. Learn more about the software by signing up for your free trial: https://app.bookafy.com/users/sign_in.
About Zenkit: Online Project Management
Zenkit is a user-friendly, collaborative tool for project management, database building, and more. It allows you to switch views (table, to-do list, Kanban, calendar, and mind map) in one click. You can share your work online with published and embedded collections, and build integrations with our documented API. Zenkit is flexible enough to fit any workflow and powerful enough to run your business on. Create your free account: https://zenkit.com/register.
How to connect Bookafy and Zenkit?
- Sign up for a Zapier account to get access to Zapier.
- Create an account with Bookafy.
- Log into Zapier and go to the Zenkit + Bookafy Zapbook to find Zap templates.
- Or choose to create your own Zenkit and Bookafy integration by selecting them when you create a zap.
Who will benefit from this Bookafy and Zenkit integration?
- People who don’t want to waste time keeping separate tools in sync
- People who wish to invest their time and energy on what really matters for their business