10to8 & Zenkit
Connect your Zenkit and 10to8 accounts
If you are using 10to8 for online appointment scheduling, after contacts successfully book appointments through 10to8, what comes next?
With our Zapier integration, the appointment details, including contact name, email, and notes, will be automatically added to your Zenkit contact database so you can work with your CRM as needed. You’ll never need to repeat tedious typing work to manually transfer data ever again!
About 10to8: Appointment Scheduling Software
10to8 is a free all-in-one appointment scheduling software trusted by over 50,000 businesses worldwide. With 10to8, customers can book free slots and other specified services your business provides. What’s more, due to automated SMS and email reminders, coupled with two-way chat, appointment no-shows can be reduced, customer communication can be improved, and more business can be won.
10to8’s main feature is the two-way chat that can be connected with your own calendar system. It ensures clear real-time message exchanges between you and your clients, and gives you complete visibility across your schedules and appointments. It also integrates with over 500 other apps!
About Zenkit: Online Project Management
Zenkit is a user-friendly, collaborative tool for project management, database building, and more. It allows you to switch views (table, to-do list, Kanban, calendar, and mind map) in one click. You can share your work online with published and embedded collections, and build integrations with our documented API. Zenkit is flexible enough to fit any workflow and powerful enough to run your business on. Create your free account: https://zenkit.com/register.
How to connect 10to8 and Zenkit?
- Sign up for a Zapier account to get access to Zapier.
- Create an account with 10to8.
- Log into Zapier and go to the Zenkit + 10to8 Zapbook to find Zap templates.
- Or choose to create your own Zenkit and 10to8 integration by selecting them when you create a zap.
Who will benefit from this 10to8 and Zenkit integration?
- People who wish to capture contacts and prospects from an appointment scheduling software with more efficiency.
- Business owners who seek to improve their team productivity with automation.