Google Calendar & Zenkit
Sync Zenkit with Google Calendar so you always know what’s due and when.
About this Google Calendar integration
This integration connects Google Calendar to Zenkit so that you can keep your calendars in sync, and add new tasks or events to the calendar you use most.
Connect Google Calendar and Zenkit
- Sign up for a Google account to get access to Google Calendar.
- Open the Zenkit collection you would like to connect to Google Calendar.
- Click on the collection name, then ‘Properties’, and go to the ‘Add-ons’ tab.
- Click ‘Enable’ next to ‘Calendar Synchronization’.
- Follow the steps in the connection wizard to connect your calendars.
This integration is supported by Zenkit. If you experience any problems, please contact Zenkit support. For more information on how to use Zenkit with Zapier, please read our documentation.