ClickTime & Zenkit
Connect your Zenkit and ClickTime accounts
How do you improve your team’s productivity? Does your team work with Zenkit as a project management tool, and create online timesheets with ClickTime to track the time spent on assigned tasks? With the help of our Zapier integration, you can automatically send Zenkit tasks to ClickTime whenever you need!
About ClickTime: Easy Online Timesheet
ClickTime is a great time tracking software for planning and managing. You can improve operations and increase employee productivity with easy-to-use timesheets anywhere and anytime. ClickTime helps you take the guesswork out of task management and project management with features such as real-time updates on employee hours, availability, and costs. Learn more and get started with your free timesheet trial.
About Zenkit: Online Project Management
Zenkit is a user-friendly, collaborative tool for project management, database building, and more. It allows you to switch views (table, to-do list, Kanban, calendar, and mind map) in one click. You can share your work online with published and embedded collections, and build integrations with our documented API. Zenkit is flexible enough to fit any workflow and powerful enough to run your business on. Create your free account: https://zenkit.com/register.
How to connect ClickTime and Zenkit?
- Sign up for a Zapier account to get access to Zapier.
- Create an account with ClickTime .
- Log into Zapier and go to the Zenkit + ClickTime Zapbook to find Zap templates.
- Or choose to create your own Zenkit and ClickTime integration by selecting them when you create a zap.
Who will benefit from this ClickTime and Zenkit integration?
- People who seek to evaluate time spent on their assigned Zenkit tasks with an online timesheet efficiently.
- People who wish to spend time and energy on what really matters.
Additional Integration Details
- Supported by Zapier: Please contact Zapier support if you experience any problems.
- For more information on how to use Zenkit with Zapier, please read our documentation.