Clockify and Zenkit Base
Connect your Zenkit and Clockify accounts
If you use Zenkit as your task or project management tool, tracking the time spent on those tasks might be of great importance.
The integration with Clockify allows you to start and stop the Clockify time tracker directly in your Zenkit tasks. It also allows you to run detailed reports in Clockify. This integration can help you to clearly understand where and how much time you spend through the entire project.
About Clockify: Free Time Tracking Software
Clockify is a free time tracker and timesheet app for teams of all sizes. It is a web app that works across devices as all time is synced online. By installing Clockify on your desktop and mobile devices, you can track time from where it’s most convenient to you personally. This means you can start tracking on your phone and continue on your computer.
What’s more, you can run your time report in a detailed dashboard, and supervise where and how much your team has been working. Create your free account: https://clockify.me/login.
About Zenkit: Online Project Management
Zenkit is a user-friendly, collaborative tool for project management, database building, and more. It allows you to switch views (table, to-do list, Kanban, calendar, and mind map) in one click. You can share your work online with published and embedded collections, and build integrations with our documented API. Zenkit is flexible enough to fit any workflow and powerful enough to run your business on. Create your free account: https://zenkit.com/register.
How to connect Clockify and Zenkit?
- Sign up for a Clockify account.
- Install Clockify browser extension for Chrome, Firefox or Edge.
- Start or stop timer in all Zenkit tasks.
- Run your time report in Clockify later on.
Who will benefit from this Clockify and Zenkit integration?
- People who want to track the time spent on their tasks directly in Zenkit without switching between different apps.
- Project managers who wish to have a clear overview on how much and where the team spends their resources on.
Additional Integration Details
- Supported by Clockify: Please contact Clockify if you experience any problems.